Tuesday, July 27, 2004

i wish will farrell was my friend

I saw Anchorman recently, which was pretty ridiculous and absurd, though it had a few laugh out loud moments.  Though the movie had its borderline tardo moments, it made me realize I just can't proclaim my love for Will Farrell enough.  He is one class act, I tell ya.  Timeless.  If you ask me, who do you consider a funny guy?  I say Will Farrell hands down.  He's one of those people that I wish was my chum, my compa, my wingman.  To be friends with Will Farrell...ahh to be so lucky.  Hell, I'd even marry him for the laughs.  Wait a minute.  No, I wouldn't.  I was being hasty there.  But I sure do wish he was my friend.  That would be something.   

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Will Farrell can indeed be a funny guy. However, I recently watched The Best of Saturday Nite Live: Will Farrell and shed a single silent tear for the man.

The purpotrating episode was a featured appearence on The Conan O'Brian Show where he was plugging Night at the Roxbury. He appeared in a silk shirt and thong and made a performance that was more embarassing than funny.

It seems that he had placed an abundance of energy into his public image as a "funny guy"; this makes me doubt his confidence as a balanced person; woe is the man who lives to entertain and has but image to maintain.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home