Friday, July 16, 2004

what ever happened to...?

What ever happened to Shaundra Levy?  Remember her?  She mysteriously disappeared a while back.  There was speculation that she had been involved in a torrid love affair with Gary Condit.  Gary Condit was even starting to become a prime suspect in the case of her disappearance.  On that note I must say, Gary Condit is the luckiest fuck alive.  Ok, I take that back, O.J. Simpson is the luckiest fuck alive.  But lets pretend he's not for a minute. 
 
 Timing is everything.  For Gary Condit, the 9/11 tragedy COULD NOT have come at a better time.  Up until that fateful day in New York, news coverage was beginning to focus heavily on the disappearance of Shaundra Levy.  Condit had a nice steady flame right under his ass at that time.  I even felt the heat.  Then, bada-bing bada-boom, a couple airliners go slamming into the twin towers and everyone goes apeshit.  I suppose that's a pretty good reason to forget that GARY CONDIT IS A PHILANDERING MURDERER!  Does one tragedy cancel out another?  I didn't think so, but it seemed to happen anyway.  
 
We have short attention spans don't we?  Analogy-wise, if our attention spans were comparable to dick size, we'd all be hung like a light switch.  Shaundra Levy's missing...oh shnap!  The twin towers were attacked.  Get Osama Bin Laden.  Ok forget him then, get Saddam Hussein instead.  We got Saddam Hussein?!  Yipee.  Ok now what?  Lets take him to court.  Yeah. 
 
Out with the old, in with the new.  We just want to be entertained.  We want to sound informed.  Give me scandal, give me a juicy story, give me, give me.  Stimulate my peanut sized brain. 
 
How come we aren't really talking about Osama Bin Laden in connection to 9/11 as we were before?  Has the search for Bin Laden subsided?  Has the focus shifted to hunting down Saddam because curious George W.  had beef with him since he tried to whack off his pop?  That sounds like a personal problem.  No need to drag the rest of the country down with you on this one.      

I digress...
 
So Gary Condit one lucky fuck.  He's stoked.  Terrorism came in real clutch and saved his ass from further scandal and possible prison time.  Everyone just plum forgot about that measly disappearance.  I haven't forgotten, Gary Condit.  I know what you did last summer.  Intern killer.   
 
Speaking of disappearances, whatever happened to the sporty and scary Spice Girls, Al Gore, Ralph Machio (Karate Kid)  and those kids from Dawsons Creek?  Or all those canceled WB shows for that matter.  



4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Being quite Canadian, I have never heard of Shaundra Levy or Gary Condit. As for sporty spice, I think she married a soccer player (or was that poshy spice?).

As a side note, I watched farenheit 9/11 last week, it provides a suitable argument for the ignorance of bin Ladden and the persuit of Saddam (the Globe and mail just released a *gasp* CIA report that found no evidence of any attempt to make weapons of mass desturction in Iraq). Also, I have heard that Bush wants to postpone the federal election because he fears a terrorist attack in november; i can see the headline now:

Newly reconstructed world trade centre hit by a missle from an F-16Bush's comments on the matter: "...and now is when you need me (a 'war' president) most: it is brutally obvious that the F-16 was hijacked by an iraqi-based terrorist group, we suspect them to be hiding in Canada; the only option is to send an occupational force into our neighbor to the north to ensure that oil-rich alberta and saskachewan- er, i mean, to make sure they don't have any weapons of mass destruction..."

OK, a bit of an exageration; but still...something fishy goes on with that administration (I wish i could vote, the USA is the ruler of the world after all; we all want our voice in parliment, too!).

9:24 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I wish I lived in Canada. It was actually poshy who married the soccer player.

I saw farenheit 9/11 pretty much the day after I wrote this blog so a lot of my queries were put to rest. Throughout the course of the movie, all I wanted was to punch Bush right in the face. My country is so embarrassing. At least the timing of this film is impeccable. I hear that its been arranged so that it will be released on video and DVD right around election time.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think about this all the time. Why hasn't anyone ever gone back to this situation. A woman died because she has an affair with a married man. Yes, we all know he had her "taken care of". Why wasn't the investigation finished? 911 hasn't been forgotten, why has Shaundra?

9:13 AM  
Anonymous stories of erotic abduction said...

Sometimes I go tohim at his apartment and sometimes he takes me in to friendshouses and shares me with them. I then pay thebill and we move from the eating side of the bar to the barstools.
xnxx sucking animal cock stories
bdsm kidnapping stories
adult illustrated stories free
anime lesbian sex stories
free indian sex stories
Sometimes I go tohim at his apartment and sometimes he takes me in to friendshouses and shares me with them. I then pay thebill and we move from the eating side of the bar to the barstools.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home