Friday, April 15, 2005

warmer weather = be more naked

Attention all penises. It's that time of year again; Spring time. If you go to San Diego State University, this invariably means you get to see half naked girls at school. Yeaaah.

I'm a people watcher. People amuse me; their mannerisms, their tendencies, their flair. My school is a great place for people watching, and for the fella's, well now is a great time to pull up a lawn chair and feast your eyes. The weather has been real dandy lately, so of course the ladies have bumped it up several notches in the flesh department. From the looks of things, they need two haircuts to pull off some the outfits they've been wearing. Yowza!

Ever seen a girl wearing a triangle bikini top as attire to school? I have. I saw that twice this week as a matter of fact. Ever seen a tube top double as a shirt and a skirt? Me neither, but that would be something wouldn't it?

In all seriousness, the wardrobe choices parading around my campus never fail to surprise me. Talk about screaming for attention. I can understand wanting to look and feel attractive, but let's be reasonable here. We don't always have to try so hard to look stunning, especially at school. How else would we be able to differentiate the times we do look stunning, unless we slobbed it up a little sometimes? For instance, it gets me when I see females that insist on dressing like hookers at the gym. I swear that on an average day at the school gym I will see more than one set of ass cheeks peeking out from some shorts that are 3 sizes too small. Of course the shorts will have something written on the ass, to ensure that you look at those cheeks. Just the other day I saw a girl jumping up and down and clapping gleefully in front of two other boys and her huge knockers were practically flying out of her tank top. Those two boys were micro-meters away from spying her areolas.

I won't judge too harshly though, because I used to dress like a hooch when I was younger too. Now that I'm more mature and sophisticated, I know that I don't need to do such things. Not at school at least.

I guess what I'm getting at is, hormones and sexuality are a force that's larger than life. Let's stop fighting it. My theory is, the heat and high winds must have created some kind of wafing effect that has scattered phermone particles around, thus moving the girls at my school to get more naked, in order to find their mate. It's very scientific really. Much like the female baboon's red bloated ass gets when she's in heat. As the Blood Hound Gang said it best, "you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel". We are indeed mammals, so why do we insist on denying our animal side? Take the Banobo chimpanzees, to which we are very closely related. They hump each other silly and they are as happy and peaceful as can be. We can learn a lot of from those randy chimps, if we weren't so pretentious. How 'bout it people? Let's F- like the Banobos do. I don't suggest a mass orgy, I merely wish we would bury these feelings of shame and guilt towards sex that those puritans created. After all, there have been studies that suggest a more active and pleasurable sex life decreases cases of dementia and other mental disturbances. That means sex can't be all that bad for you, unless you're stupid and bang anything that moves without protection to fill some kind of void in your life, but that goes without saying.

I mainly target the believers in abstinence here. If we face the facts, we'll see that sex is a force that's larger than life. Instead of trying to stop it from happening altogether, let's try to educate others on some of the risks and precautions to take when sexually active. Not to get all preachy here, but let's keep it real. All know is, some of the most jaded and bitter people I know have practically fossilized genitalia. For the sake of others and most importantly yourself, let's not willingly put ourselves in that situation just because we feel the need to be uptight. There's really no need. Having morals is well and good, but even morals should be practiced in moderation. If more sex means happier people, then cheers to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home