Thursday, February 02, 2006

i found out who will play in the superbowl today

Suck my pooper hole, super bowl. Today I found out who is playing in the super bowl because I don't give a shit about football. I had to ask someone in my biology of marine algae class to find out. Had I not, I probably wouldn't have found out until Sunday, when I glanced at the television briefly during my friend's super bowl party where I will mainly attend for social purposes and eating. That's why I'm going to a super bowl party. I don't fucking care about the Steelers or the Seahawks. I care about eating and drinking beer.

The reason why I hate football so much is due to my first boyfriend, whom I wish slow, painful death upon. That or rectal cancer. I hate him. He was a football fanatic, but I'm talking about complete and utter obsession. I wouldn't be surprised if he had routinely jerked off while gazing at his Jerry Rice poster that hung above his bed, he was that obsessed. He even had one of those fantasy football teams, where hours upon hours of research was spent in picking a super star lineup. Discussion groups were held with his equally obsessed, douchebag cousins, speculating which team in their competing league would win. During a date, he once left me alone for half an hour to go and use a pay phone so he could check his team's score. That prickless son of a hamster. And thus my disdain for football began. I know, I know; I sound petty and bitter and all that shit. Care loads! Thanks to my first boyfriend, football has been tainted for me, FOREVER. Screw you pigskin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home