Monday, October 31, 2005

how getting screwed over works

You can't take me anywhere. Know why? Because I'm a fucking loose cannon, that's why. I'm angry and I'm timid. Don't combine those two, because they are an explosive duo. When you mix those two characteristics you get someone like me. That would be the worst case scenario. Well, I wouldn't exactly say my persona is the worst case scenario. It makes for a pretty good story doesn't it? And I love a good story.

Well, here's how trying to fuck someone over and failing miserably works...

First things first. It's Saturday. And I'm drunk. Ok, It's the Saturday before Halloween and I'm apeshit drunk. Here's a few examples of how drunk I was (not bragging):

*I lost my crown (I dressed up as a deranged beauty queen) and I was crawling around on the floor of a night club looking for it. My cousin told me she saw my ass sticking up in the air while I was under the table searching.

*I threw water at an innocent girl. I didn't actually get her, but I threw the water in her direction. Apperantly I thought she was dressed like a tramp, so I threw some water while simultaneously shouting, "Slut!"at her. When someone from my group told me that I should mellow out, my justification of my behavior was based on the argument, "What? She's a slut."

*I broke a car windshield with a rock.

Well here's where I talk about getting screwed over. As I'm standing outside of the night club, after a night of debauchery, this asshole blows right past me by mere inches and the wheel of his car hits my ankle. It made a loud noise and all of my friends heard it. I was floored; I couldn't believe this fucking guy almost ran me over and didn't give a goddamn. The rage over took me. No one does this to "Miss Tijuana 2005" and gets away with it. In an act of indecency, I pick up a rock and chuck it in the direction of the car, as hard as I can. I have a dynamite shot, so I hit the car square in center of the rear windshield. Then it completely shattered. Everyone around me is aghast, because not only did I break this persons window, but this broken window did not belong to the person who nearly ran me over. Oops. The people who were in the car that now lacked a rear windshield stopped the car and got out of their vehicle. I would imagine that they were flabergasted and pretty enraged. At this point I ran away. Actually, I was dragged away and hid for safety. Due to the fact that I was in Tijuana, things could have gotten really ugly because you never know which way "the law" will go. Luckily everyone kept their beaks shut and the people without a rearview window drove away, without blood on their hands.

Well I know I got really lucky. I could've gotten my ass kicked. But I didn't. Because I'm a superstar. In all seriousness, after that window shattered, I had a moment of clarity amidst my drunken stupor. I realized that when you get screwed over, sometimes you have to take it in stride and move on. Holding hatred in your heart is wrong, becaue vengeance is not the way, not all the time at least. When you try to take vengeance into your own hands, you usually end up just hurting someone else who has nothing to do with the situation. And that's just plain unfair.

Whoaa would you listen to me. I sound like a tender butt. hehe. For real though, don't be mean. Be nice. Don't be like me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]cynaraiza.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research points that almost 70% of all U.S. adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home