Thursday, July 07, 2005

reality: the only obstacle to happiness and yet the only thing on tv

This culture of ours is voyeuristic. A bunch of peeping toms is what we are. Every fucking tv show is based on reality. There are so many! This is no fad. If this was a fad, it would have died years ago, along with acid washed jeans. Will reality tv ever die? Oh, I don't think so. Reality tv is here to stay. It's a sickness. And we love it. We love the smuttiness of it all.

Today I was sucked into the Britney's Spears circus hour, called "Chaotic". Wow, can you say train wreck? I still don't tire of asking myself what the hell happened to that girl. I always knew she was a dingbat, but she has since plummeted to new lows. Not only does she have shit for brains, but she's trashy, fat and blotchy now. What a devastating turn life can take eh? One hot minute you are a chart topping, sought after, hot piece of ass that's plastered on every billboard. The next minute you are an obnoxious, chain smoking bozo, swinging from the gonads of a semi-illiterate, toe tapping ass clown. Your diet consists of cheetos and Starbucks frappaccinos. You sold your home movies to UPN for a profit, because you're so fat and bloated that you can't continue touring like you used to. You are a fucking burnout.

Hulk Hogan's testicles reflated since he stopped using roids and he was able to make a daughter somewhere along the road.

Digression...did you know that Arnold Schwarzenegger had experienced shrinkage from his use of roids so he decided to remedy the problem by tying weights to his dick? My Animal Physiology teacher told me. Yes, that's my governer.

Anyway, now Hulk has a reality show called "Hogan Know's Best", where he coaches his daughter along the way as she attempts to become a rising star in the music biz. Hulk is a bit overprotective. See I never had that kind of a closeness with my father where he was all over me 24/7, and at the risk of sounding like a hater, it's sick. This weeks episode features a flustered and somewhat aggro Hulk, when he finds that his daughter is "beginning to date". The obsessively overprotective daddy role Hulk is playing is a bit much, even for him. He threatens to break the arm of any boy who touches his daughter and tries to track where she is with radar surveillance. This only leads me to believe that he in fact wants to fuck his daughter. He seems like the type.

I refuse to watch The Real Gilligans Island. That's just pathetic.

I think this season of The Surreal Life will be a good one, but how do you top a belligerently drunk and naked Mini-Me pissing on the floor from his scooter? You put that black bitch Amarosa on there, that's how.

This is my synopsis of mindless tv for the day. I wasted about 3 hours of my life watching this crap earlier, so I figured I might as well do something productive with it. Productive, as in talk shit. Works for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Wow. The world of American television is fascinating. Make the sacrifice for the common good and keep us posted!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

you mean, Canadian tv is NOT like this?? my mind is blown. i will keep you posted to the best of my abilities.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home