Tuesday, June 14, 2005

oh jacko

What do Robert Blake, Koby Bryant, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy, OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson have in common? Yes, they are pretty much all douchebags, but more importantly they are celebrities that were lucky enough to have been accused of crimes under the California court system! Not an infallible system by any means.

Yes, Michael Jackson was found NOT GUILTY on all counts. If you reside anywhere near a tv, you know this already. This news does not shock me. And to be honest, as freaky as Michael Jackson is, I don't think he's guilty. He's just completely fucking bizarre. He's also very disturbed; you might have noticed. I think he truly believes it's perfectly normal to have sleep overs with boys who haven't sprouted one single pube hair yet. Michael Jackson thinks he's 10yrs old. Surely he's aware of the fact that he's a 46 year old man, but he chooses to ignore that. Hell, who needs reality when you are beyond therapy and a billionaire!

Could you really see Michael Jackson last an hour in prison anyway? He'd be torn to shreds. That is if he was placed in a real sort of prison, and not these day spa prisons that celebrity types go to. Michael does not have the mental strength nor the physical capacity to last a day in prison. I saw "American Me"; I know what goes on in there. In my opinion he's already ruined, adding prison time would merely be a twist of the knife. His reputation is shot and his face is mutated. There's obviously a beast of pain inside of him. He needs no further punishment. Let Jacko be.

I won't be so forgiving towards Michael Jackson fans though. Wow, they are really a bunch of kooks aren't they? You know I once did a really queer thing like them in high school. I thought it would be really cool to make a huge sign for the weekly football game, which had the name of our mascot and my favorite team members included. I made it out of cardboard and crayons and I even nailed the cardboard to a stick so I could hold it up nice and high. After getting dropped off at the game I noticed shortly thereafter that I was the only one who had 'spirit'. I felt like I real dildo. I ended up throwing the sign in a trash can, I was so ashamed. I immediately knew that I had done a bad thing, but it was too late. People had already seen my sign, and there were pictures to prove it. That was really stupid, much like the people outside the courtroom yesterday. The only difference between my social blunder and the zest with which Jackson's fans received the verdict was that I was in high school. These people are grown, they should know better. What about their day jobs? Did they request time off specifically for the day the verdict was announced or are they all just unemployed? If they did request the time off, how did they know how long it would take to reach a verdict? Did they just take the entire week off so they could wait outside during the entire deliberation process? WTF?

I especially can't get over the dove lady. Who goes to that much trouble for someone who doesn't even know they exist? What if Michael Jackson had been found guilty? She would have to keep the dove trapped in her purse, where it would have continued to desperately flap and squawk, not to mention make a ton of turds all over the inside of her bag. I guess I'm just too realistic to understand Michael Jackson and his cronies. They're a little fruity for my taste.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Too bad you threw out that sign. That's a pretty cool thing to do; I can imagine that the players would've appreciated it.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

mike, you wouldn't happen to be patronizing me, would you??? well, i deserve it i guess. besides, i don't think the football guys would've given a rats ass about my sign, since i was just a 16 year old geeky-dweeb at the time. i'm much cooler now. just in case you forgot.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hmmm...from what I kow of football guys (there's a few of them at my work), they seem to have a genuine appreciation for 16-yr-old girls--regardless of how dorky they seem.

Not patronizing: it takes a lot of guts to make a public show of support for something.

Though, Jacko shouldn't be in the news and doves are retarted.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home