Sunday, October 24, 2004

quote of the week

Here's the quote of the week, chosen by yours truly and pulled from the San Diego Reader's weekly featured "Off The Cuff":

Q: Why do you live in San Diego?

Phillip Kincaid, a software programmer in Mission Beach answers:

"The climate, the girls, the ocean...everything! The people are so much nicer here, or maybe the ladies are simply easier on the eyes, making it harder on my heart...It doesn't even matter that it's more expensive down here because the cost of living in the whole state is so high. I don't mind the Mexicans either; my girlfriend is Mexican. What I could go for less of would be the traffic on the 5 freeway."

eh? I don't mind the Mexicans either? What was that supposed to mean? Is the fact that he doesn't mind the Mexicans contrary to the rest of the San Diego population that does mind the Mexicans? Oh thank you noble sir, I'm so glad the brown people don't bother you. How big of you to be able to rise above being around all "the Mexicans". Quite a feat. I suppose if he wants to live in such a beautiful city like San Diego, then he has to give up something. I mean you can't have everything; this isn't a perfect world. Dang it. What an idiot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

Eso si. Sin Embargo, si acazo no te parecias a un Espanol no hay que preocuparte porque ya dijo el racista culero de Phillip que no le molestas. Hasta su novia es Mexicana...que bieeen.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

eh! me casa est soo casa! te quiero! et, il est vrai?! Toute la monde maintenant perle en espanol? J'ai vu en regardent les debates George Bush parlai en espanol -- je pense qu'il est bonne que vous n'avez pas un langue officielle...

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home