Monday, September 20, 2004

gaining from the misery of others

I saw my ex-boyfriend at a bar, being one of my all time favorite bars, which pisses me off because he dares to invade my territory. I can't have anything.

He's totally fat now. That makes me happy. Is that evil?

I don't know, there's something delectably delightful about seeing rude people that you don't like get fat. It has to humble them. If it doesn't, I'll be damned.

There was this girl from my high school who was really conceited and completely concerned with appearances. A real biatch in other words. She was a player hater too; if there was any other girl around that was good looking and well dressed she would giver her dirty looks. My friend told me she saw her at the Costco recently and now she's a total pig. When my friend told me that, any frown I had on my face was turned upside down; that was news to me! Now she has a fat ass to match her fat head.

I said it once and I'll say it again. If I believed in it, I could safely say that I'm going to hell for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home