Sunday, August 30, 2009

little man

There is a greedy, little, aching man inside me.  He often ruins my relationships.  With men and women.

My relationships with women are affected because of what the little man does for the men in our lives.  They like this little man.  They can relate to him. 

This man is clever and asinine.  He relies on the kindness of strangers and he takes what he wants.  He is obscene.  He is magnificent.  This is yet to be implicitly stated by anyone other than myself. 

This man was evoked by my failures, my misgivings.  He trudges on.  He's wounded but he trudges on.  He wants to prove something goddammit.  He wants you to even dare to question his ability.  This will be his fuel.

This little man is hungry.  He is starving for something more.  But that doesn't make him any less afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home